HM No 2 Woodcutter gin has a distinct flavour that is like nothing you’ve tasted before. We developed this gin by experimenting with not only the botanicals we use but also the way in which we make gin.
The gin is then stored in stainless-steel tanks. French oak spirals are added giving the Woodcutter gin its natural honey colour. The oak further balances the botanical flavours for a richly smooth finish that is delicious to taste.
After some time on oak, the gin is then diluted to 43% ABV, bottled and packed ready to enjoy.
This gin is one that stands on its own. We recommend pairing our Woodcutter gin with ginger ale, ice and fresh orange or lime to create a refreshing cocktail. Alternately try it neat over ice to really experience of the flavours of the Woodcutter.
How to serve HM Woodcutter Gin
With it’s distinctive flavour HM Woodcutter Gin is incredibly versatile. The world is your oyster, just use your imagination. Or try the cocktails below:
45ml HM Woodcutter Gin
15ml Fresh lime juice
10ml Sugar syrup (if you like it sweet add 15ml)
60ml Ginger beer
10 mint leaves
Extra mint leaves and a lime wedge to garnish
1. Add mint leaves, sugar syrup and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and lightly muddle together.
2. Add the gin and some ice to the shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds.
3. Strain into a glass filled with ice.
4. Pour in ginger beer and stir to combine.
5. Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.